Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Travel Decals On Autos?

K

kpreed

I loved these a bunch on cars and campers I saw in 1950s/60s as they are so colorful, but I do not see them for sale anymore, the newer plastic stickers do not make it for me.(and old ones are a bit pricey) I have a few old original ones (8) and made copies (scanned) of them on my computer then printed them to water slide decal paper to stick on the car window after I visit each one, they look really great to me! Anyone else into these?
Here is one I did:
Rushmore.jpg

52Styleline

A-List Customer
That is neat. It would look good on my old Chevy.

I remember back in the 50's out here on the west coast, when you would visit places like Trees of Mystery or Sealion Caves, you would return to your car to find an advertisement for the place wired onto your bumper. An early form of bumper sticker I guess.

K

kpreed

I had some in a window on my 1940 Plymouth and they looked OK, but they where done on clear decal and now I do it on white, much better. Let me know by P.M., what you want for your car, as I have a bunch from the west coast I made, me being from Northern California.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalterKrieg72