Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

to all the Loungers of the Jewish faith

Barry

Practically Family
The Wolf said:
Happy Channukah!
May you get nem on every spin.

The Wolf

Thanks, Wolf.

I spent the first night with family and then with my sister at a Matisyahu concert. Matisyahu is a ultra-orthodox Jew & reggae singer. It was interesting show - he's pretty good.

Barry

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Barry said:
Thanks, Wolf.

I spent the first night with family and then with my sister at a Matisyahu concert. Matisyahu is a ultra-orthodox Jew & reggae singer. It was interesting show - he's pretty good.

Barry

I got his CD! It's great!

Barry

Practically Family
PrettySquareGal said:
I got his CD! It's great!

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that he wore traditional dress including a very wide brimmed black fedora. :fedora: He took it off about halfway through the show. Also, at the beginning of the show he called up two young women from the audience and had them light a menorah and say the appropriate blessings.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Barry said:
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that he wore traditional dress including a very wide brimmed black fedora. :fedora: He took it off about halfway through the show. Also, at the beginning of the show he called up two young women from the audience and had them light a menorah and say the appropriate blessings.

Wonderful. :) I'd love to see him sometime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley