Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We're in the shop today 12-6pm...stop on by to try on some incredible leather jackets! We're also on the phones until 5pm PST today, so if you're a mail order customer, give us a buzz and we'll get ya going!

www.insurrectionperformance.com

www.thurston-bros.com

Vanson Daredevil

Daredevil Final 3.jpg

Vanson Daredevil Back Final 1.jpg

Vanson Daredevil Tag 1.JPG

GregO

One of the Regulars
Pawineguy - fit looks great since you don't ride. The sleeves would be a bit short reaching for the handle bars. For a casual jacket, the fit looks damn near perfect.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Pawineguy - fit looks great since you don't ride. The sleeves would be a bit short reaching for the handle bars. For a casual jacket, the fit looks damn near perfect.

Thanks Greg, and yes, couldn't ride with that sleeve length, but for me it's perfect for casual. I ride in a B deluxe, which has plenty of sleeve length plus shoulder gussets. (If I unzipped the sleeves they would fall past mid-hand.) Plus the fit gives me room to layer or use armor.

IMG_4006.JPG

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We're open between 12 and 6pm today and 12 and 4pm tomorrow...stop on by to try on some great Fall jackets!

Also, we're on the phones until 5pm today and 4pm tomorrow, so give us a call and we can get you going with your Fall Vanson or Aero jacket! Aero fit jackets are in stock and ready to be shipped to customers for fittings!

Vanson Chopper, in stock and ready to ship!

VansonChopperatbackfiremoto1_zps35f97f6d.jpg

Aero Sonoma Racer, fit jackets are in stock and ready to ship!

TeoAeroCafeRacer11_zpsf25164b7.jpg

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
Pawineguy's board racer is one of the nicest I've seen. Great fit and length.

Thanks Trapp, it was an interesting process in buying that jacket, because with the slim fit, the dimensions of the jacket made no sense in terms of what I was used to... but Wade and Carrie said to trust them, which I did. It helps that I am close in size to Wade. I should have taken more pics with the jacket open, which is how it will be worn 95% of the time, but needless to say I am very pleased with it. I think making a slim fit jacket that fits people that are not "model skinny" is a real art, and Aero made a fantastic pattern that really works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld