Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three of a kind...

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
It's actually a great looking shop, I may be stopping in there this summer on vacation if I can break away for a few hours.
I have a feeling how that will go. :D Unless you can sweet talk your wife to take the kids to do something else while you cruise through T-Bird while you are in in Paris, and Lewis Leathers and American Classics while you are in London. :rolleyes:

pawineguy

One Too Many
I have a feeling how that will go. :D Unless you can sweet talk your wife to take the kids to do something else while you cruise through T-Bird while you are in in Paris, and Lewis Leathers and American Classics while you are in London. :rolleyes:

Yes, more likely I'm not getting near any of those stores...

LL is slowly becoming my dearest jacket. That house on fire thread, I'm thinking, now I'd take only the Phantom with me.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Lol! I sent my kids to Harry Potter World outside of London so that I had a few hours to visit London shops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82