Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Man, I love you guys but it's esoterica again for my simple AL self. Back to your regularly scheduled What Do I Not Know programming.

Havilland Limoges:

0f074708e14172c4750d5d546d002b5d.jpg

R. S. Prussia:

history03.jpg

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Now you're just showing off.
No, though I rather like "Surreal Dogwood" It is one of the most popular, and most common patterns of that ware.

d143c78f3f674e96af3b82a265dd717f.jpg

And in fact have a chocolate set in that pattern, though we seldom use it.

We do serve demitasse, though, but we are not lucky enough to have a service in R. S. Prussia, which stuff is to delicate for frequent use.

When we do serve Chocolate, we always use Baker's, and of course add a little cardamom , clove, asafoetida and anise. If I had to choose between Ghridelli and Hershey's I'd go with the old reliable Hershey's.

Now, as to septic tanks:

Concrete or Plastic?

Last edited:
No, though I rather like "Surreal Dogwood" It is one of the most popular, and most common patterns of that ware.

View attachment 112493
And in fact have a chocolate set in that pattern, though we seldom use it.

We do serve demitasse, though, but we are not lucky enough to have a service in R. S. Prussia, which stuff is to delicate for frequent use.

When we do serve Chocolate, we always use Baker's, and of course add a little cardamom , clove, asafoetida and anise. If I had to choose between Ghridelli and Hershey's I'd go with the old reliable Hershey's.

Now, as to septic tanks:

Concrete or Plastic?

One of the best days in my life growing up was when our neighborhood got sewers (and the city force us to connect), which meant I no longer had to mop up - and then clean up aggressively from - an inch or more of disgusting water in our basement the two or three times a years we had massive rain storms.

Back to Vitanola's this or that as I have no idea which is better, just hope I never have to deal with one again in my life:

Now, as to septic tanks:

Concrete or Plastic?

Last edited:
One of the best days in my life growing up was when our neighborhood got sewers (and the city force us to connect), which meant I no longer had to mop up - and then clean up aggressively from - an inch or more of disgusting water in our basement the two or three times a years we had massive rains storms.

Back to Vitanola's this or that as I have no idea which is better, just hope I never have to deal with one again in my life:

Now, as to septic tanks:

Concrete or Plastic?
Concrete. They won't float up, and no corrosive parts.

For sweets or foods: lavender or violet?

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Standard anaerobic onsite treatment or aerobic secondary treatment?

I have your "quote" and there's no reply
to my question.

I take it you are having some problems again with whatever device you are using since you did not reply to my
"This or That" question!

I repeat:
The Three Stooges:
With Curly or Shemp?"

Thanks! ;)

Last edited:

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
I responded "Shemp", but somehow that one word was buried up before the " quote.

I don't enjoy pointing this out to you,
but I needed to know why you are skipping or not answering my questions.
but thanks again for clarifying your
problems you are having. ;)

Standard anaerobic onsite treatment or
aerobic secondary treatment?

Last edited:

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
I saw "Shemp" fine the first time on my machine. It's always worth seeing Shemp anytime. Meeepmeepmeepmeeep.

I don't have a preference for standard or secondary treatment. I prefer to leave mine in flaming paper bags on the doorsteps of people I dislike.

Saline or bulk-forming?
Saline

When making a Phillips Screwdriver, do you prefer Cherry flavored Citrate of Magnesia, or Lemon Flavored Citrate of Magnesia?

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
I saw "Shemp" fine the first time on my machine. It's always worth seeing Shemp anytime. Meeepmeepmeepmeeep.

I responded "Shemp", but somehow that one word was buried up before the " quote.

If I had seen "Shemp" the very first
time, I would not have replied as I did.

I quoted his reply which did not
include "Shemp".
Mr. Vitanola replied that "somehow" that one word was buried and afterwards made corrections.

That you saw it the first time is wonderful.
Meeepmeepmeepmeeep! ;)

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
If I had seen "Shemp" the very first
time, I would not have replied as I did.

I quoted his reply which did not
include "Shemp".
Mr. Vitanola replied that "somehow" that one word was buried and made afterwards made corrections

That you saw it the first time is wonderful.
Meeepmeepmeepmeeep! ;)

So, which do you prefer as your mixer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael