Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

GHT

I'll Lock Up
John Denver, although given the choice I would have said Ollie Neutron Bomb, but only because I had a bit of a crush at the time.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Getting old sucks, I forgot to give you a choice. What am I like?
Arthur Stanley Jefferson or Norvell Hardy?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Oi! enough of the grog temptation, it's one of my Lenten abstinences. But if you twist my arm, Irish Coffee.
Sherlock Holmes or Philip Marlowe?

Holmes, the drug-addicted intellectual with all his quirks gets the nod over the very enjoyable Marlowe as there is something singular to Holmes.

The Saint or James Bond?

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
The Fat Man.
And, please, targeted on smartphone-production. ;)

Velours-leather-jacket or velours-imitation (polyestre)-leather-jacket?

Polo says to go with Velours-leather so he can use it as a scratching post.:D

For your Valentine sweetie!

Box of chocolates ?
amfe5t.jpg

or

Flowers?
1ryiqc.jpg

Last edited:
Box of chocolates, my girlfriend would take a box of chocolate labs over a box of chocolate candies any day, but she would enjoy a good box of chocolates as well.

A romantic night staying in or going out?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Box of chocolates, my girlfriend would take a box of chocolate labs over a box of chocolate candies any day, but she would enjoy a good box of chocolates as well.

A romantic night staying in or going out?
Well as a romantic night in is a gentle euphemism for bedroom gymnastics, and as such things, for me, requires chemical help, and a good hour's wait because my love life's like one of those Disney rides: You wait for 90 minutes for something that's all over in two:
Going out.
A picnic by the river, or a day trip to the beach (if it were possible.) I appreciate that not everyone has the sort of beach access that we enjoy.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
As much as I enjoy deep sea fishing with friends. Lately, I would have to opt for a quiet spot on the river fishing...
away from all the crowds & noise pollution.

When going to your favorite places , do you prefer...

Early morning drive & greet the sun as it rises?

or

Sunset drive & greet the moon as it rises?

As much as I enjoy deep sea fishing with friends. Lately, I would have to opt for a quiet spot on the river fishing...
away from all the crowds & noise pollution.

When going to your favorite places , do you prefer...

Early morning drive & greet the sun as it rises?

or

Sunset drive & greet the moon as it rises?

Early morning drive to greet the sun and know you have the entire day ahead of you.

On vacation, a cocktail in the room as you are getting dressed for dinner or waiting and, once all spic and span, having one as you get to the restaurant / bar?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally