Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

D

Deleted member 12480

wow i totally missed that. But 10-12 is about my size. And thankyou :)
its alright now the misery is over ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

December

One of the Regulars
Annie, if it's any consolation- I was also watching it. Was debating whether to Buy It Now or wait for bidding. Decided to Buy It Now... and it had already gone.

I totally feel your pain!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Sometimes you have to act quickly, especially if the seller posts their answers to questions. I often HOPE no one asks about whatever Im bidding on, it makes my life easier :)

LD

D

Deleted member 12480

ahaha i know i should've totally just paid the 40 quid. I would've been the happiest girl in the world - a swirl for 40 quid. sigh.

i don't think that seller knew what they had.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Got outbid on both :-(

!BtVLwPQ!2k~$(KGrHqQH-EYEvsCsYk5MBL7flq,SRw~~_12.JPG

swimsuito.jpg

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Foofoogal said:
lol lol

Fleur. Did u ever take a look at the purple one I have. It is for a tall women like you. Very early label.

Yes I did... It's lovely but far, far too expensive for me. As I said a few posts ago, I can't afford them any more! For something so common, they have really become far too pricey.

On the bright side, I am going to sell one of mine soon. It's a bit too small for me, so I reckon it's about a size 10, and a bit short for me too (I'm 5'10 and it hits above the knee). So any size 10 shorter ladies out there interested in a yellow seersucker swirl with diamond-shaped pockets, there may be one available soon!

D

Deleted member 12480

absolutely magical puzzicato.

Thankyou KittyT you are most kind :)
Xxx

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
That flower dress is amazing. i think I wll save a picture of it as I would love to try and imitate that neckline on a dress and can think of at least two ways to accomplish it.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
deadpandiva said:
That flower dress is amazing. i think I wll save a picture of it as I would love to try and imitate that neckline on a dress and can think of at least two ways to accomplish it.
I had my eye on that. The pleated collar is amazing.

MJrules

One of the Regulars
Oy KittyT that dress is giving me the shivers! I have a 50s juniors dress pattern that has the same cuff and pocket detail that I have to find now...

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
$1.98

Picture5-2.png

Didnt bid. Although I thought about it till like 5 minutes left on the auction. Too small, but lookit that scalloped treatment! *Adorable*

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld