Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
1-3-2015-3.jpg "You can be killed just as dead in an unjustified war, as you can in one protecting your own home." - Will Rogers, 26 May 1926

attachment.php

Last edited:

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
attachment.php

1-3-2015-2.jpg "We will never have true civilization until we have learned to recognize the rights of others." - Will Rogers, 18 November 1923

Last edited:

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
1-3-2015-4.jpg "So buy a ranch somewhere in the West. All your life every man has wanted to be a cowboy. Why play Wall Street and die young when you can play cowboy and never die?" - Will Rogers

attachment.php

Last edited:

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
1-3-2015-5.jpg "There will never be any class of people in our country that can replace the old western cowman for common sense, shrewdness, humor and fine citizenship." - Will Rogers, 12 December 1934

attachment.php

Last edited:
Loving the quotes but missing the pictures. Maybe it's me. My internet connection seems to have crawled into a hole and died today.

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
Vic, I've had a poster print from that same WR photo shoot with chaps on for about 35 years. Great photos, and I heartily agree with his quotes as well, they are as true today as ever. Thanks, Frank.

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
nothing to do with hats...just way koool

"Clara Mayer and Adline VanVlanderen pose with their motorcycles in the 1940s and in 2003 when they returned to recreate the photo in Cudahy, WI."

attachment.php
1-4-2015.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82