Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

Wesslyn

Practically Family
Personally I hope they don't - I like to be different to the crowd.
That's interesting. I wear what I wear for its practicality and comfort, and the fact that my outfits and hats feel like "me."
And as much as I love wearing what I wear, I don't really do it to stand out. I long for a day where I can be myself without people having a snarky remark along the lines of "On a case, detective?" or "Hey Indy."
But that's just me.

That's interesting. I wear what I wear for its practicality and comfort, and the fact that my outfits and hats feel like "me."
And as much as I love wearing what I wear, I don't really do it to stand out. I long for a day where I can be myself without people having a snarky remark along the lines of "On a case, detective?" or "Hey Indy."
But that's just me.
Well it's better than folks that wear their pajamas out to Walmart!

Ebbets.jpg

Charles Clyde Ebbets, a few minutes before he took the famous "Lunch Atop a Skyscraper."
September, 1932​

Picture2.jpg

"Hey, Cary! Wanna go to Wal-Mart?

Picture3.jpg

"OK, Rock, Let me get dressed."

Picture2.jpg

"No! Let's wear our pajamas!"

Picture3.jpg

"Um, OK. Let me see if Jimmy can go. He lives right across the street from Wal-Mart."

Picture5.jpg

"Sorry guys, I'm kinda limited with this broken leg and all. What, you're wearing your pajamas?!!"

Picture4.jpg

"Holy...! They really wore their pajamas to Wal-Mart!!"​

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken