Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Adnamira

A-List Customer
Errr.... no..... [huh] But that doesn´t have to be your fault neccessarily... I am at work and brain capacity is going strongly towards a buffer overflow. :D
I am not a huge fan of the Ivy-style caps but your´s and the Indra seem to intrigue me anyhow. I would love a cap that is a copy of the Indra for a change.

Driver style caps used to be my preference, but I went to newsboys to try and get more volume. I don't really mind any style of cap, as long as it has enough volume and a descent brim. Oversized driver caps are probably harder to find than oversized newsboys, but they are all pretty scarce, especially to find the more well made ones.

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
I just pulled the trigger for my first driver style cap and it will be very exiting again to see what comes up from one of Fedora Lounge´s own cap makers. ;) Aah, the madness continues..... :D

Adnamira

A-List Customer
That will be interesting to see, Frank. I reckon when I order one from him, I will go with a lighter fabric and save the heavier fabrics for caps like newsboys that need a bit of structure.

tealseal

A-List Customer
New Goorin

More in the Goorin thread. Linen gatsby, made in the USA!
img3046cv.jpg

img3052vd.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday, I was on a birthday party from a friend. He got from his wife a really nice
Cap. Unfortunately It was him to small and that his wife bought the cap was to long ago.
So I bought this cap for a good price. At home I read the paper label and found out,
that the cap is from that store. I've postet the link a few days ago.
It is nicely done and has a great shape. My guess, it's the first cap on this site!

http://www.juke-jive.de/xtshop/inde...uetzen.html&XTCsid=7hg7qiem7knt5o032d4ho5lo11

Some photos!

jukecap7.jpg

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
Oh pity... I have a cap that looks quite similar which I bought used at Ebay. It was described as pure wool which it is unfortunately not. Normally I would have sent it back but the shape is too nice for not having it.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
This is a cap that I ordered from Bela (Hepville). I am very pleased with it. The shape is large enough to get some overhang, but doesn't overhang so far that it looks ridiculous. I wore it at the weekend and received lots of positive comments. I am certainly planning to order another one. My plan is to cut up an old damaged Harris Tweed to have the cap made from the fabric.

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

Thanks, Bela.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Randall, Razzman and Che, thanks very much for the kind words about the cap! I really appreciate them!
Che, let see us your cap, please!

T.T, looks great Belas cap on you. You know how to wear it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe