Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Summery Hats and Stuff to Sell

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Now that spring is at hand, I guess it's time to renew my efforts to sell off a few warmer-weather items that might be of interest here. I have more photos (or can take more) of everything here, so feel free to ask. Prices do NOT include shipping. Will ship to U.S. and Canada.

Sale Pending: First up is my Peter Brothers Milan Straw fedora. It started life as an Indy style, but I didn't like it. So, I reshaped it into this Remington/C-crown thing. Despite being the lightest weight hat I own, I didn't even wear it last summer, so...
Straw color is natural, with a black ribbon, 2 3/4" brim. Minor signs of wear on the sweatband and ribbon, but not much else. Very flexible straw, airy and breathable. Size 7 1/2 (made for a 23 1/2" head), but feels loose because the straw gives so easily. $75.
5453993690_842b41dcdc_z.jpg

SOLD: Next up is a poly-straw milan-weave Dobbs. I have worn this one plenty, but it's still in almost new condition. Resilient, light, and goes with almost anything you'd wear in summer. Size 7 1/2, white straw with a black ribbon and black stitching accent. 2 1/2" brim. This pic shows the brim up all around, but the front can be snapped down easily. $30.
4902964082_0a8024f3d5_z.jpg

Third is a khaki Safari vest from Cabelas, size XXL Regular. Lots of pockets, vented back, worn maybe once or twice. $35.
5002524119_39865f9096_z.jpg

Lastly, a black Safari Vest by Fire Fox. Size XXL. Hardly used, very similar to the Cabelas, but lighter weight. $25.
5271498097_570798bc7a_z.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut