Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Summer hat suggestions?

Smuterella

One Too Many
I've just "won" an incredible high brim yellow tulle number to go with a yellow print rayon dress I picked up from Vintage Secret. Whoop!

Miss Sis

One Too Many
The pic below is what I think of as a Halo hat, certainly not anything like a pillbox. (???)

Puzzicato said:
When I google for Halo hats, I'm getting pictures that are mainly like a topless pillbox hat... but you did get me thinking in the right era, and I found this picture of what I mean!

loretta.jpg
Now to find one that is available in the real world and not just on Second Life!

MaryMary

One of the Regulars
Puzzicato said:
It makes sense to me too - the hat frames your face like a halo! But in searches stuff like this
vintage_floral_bridal_veil_glam-300x300.jpg
and this
1274715978-7778-0.jpg
come up as halo hats.

I think this is what you're thinking of? This is a hat I bought from Fabgabs a while back....I love it!

summerhat.jpg

Oh, and by the way - good call on the non-velour. I had an outdoor event to go to and chose this woven hat instead and am sooooo grateful I did...it was a scorcher out there!

Puzzicato

One Too Many
MaryMary said:
I think this is what you're thinking of? This is a hat I bought from Fabgabs a while back....I love it!

summerhat.jpg

Oh, and by the way - good call on the non-velour. I had an outdoor event to go to and chose this woven hat instead and am sooooo grateful I did...it was a scorcher out there!

Yes! That's what I want!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun