Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stores not to be missed in LA?

Buick

Familiar Face
I’m going to be in and around Los Angeles at the end of this month. Are there any places that forum members would strongly recommend visiting for quality jackets/clothing? I know Schott have one of their major stores there so will likely pop in to have a look around, but if there are any local makers/brands or cool places to visit it would be great to know! Input would be greatly appreciated.

Destruct

Familiar Face
100% make an appointment with Denim Doctors (@denimdoctors on IG). They have the most incredible, insane collection of vintage leather jackets, denim, and engineer boots I’ve seen. Very expensive pricing but it’s definitely worth a look — their booth at Inspiration was incredible and I’ve been meaning to stop in at their brick and mortar next time I’m in LA.

100% make an appointment with Denim Doctors (@denimdoctors on IG). They have the most incredible, insane collection of vintage leather jackets, denim, and engineer boots I’ve seen. Very expensive pricing but it’s definitely worth a look — their booth at Inspiration was incredible and I’ve been meaning to stop in at their brick and mortar next time I’m in LA.
I’ve never heard of this shop before…I’m gonna go have a look!
Thanks for the tip.

jeo

One Too Many
I’ve never heard of this shop before…I’m gonna go have a look!
Thanks for the tip.
This is Zip Stevenson’s shop.

Here are just some of the jackets you’ll see at his shop.

@Buick
If you do find yourself in Echo Park, I highly recommend Masa for their sausage deep dish pizza and El Russo- a food truck that does an amazing Chile Colorado burrito on fresh made flour tortillas.

In LA you MUST have al Pastor!!!!
I can recommend good places :)

IMG_9139.jpeg

Last edited:

Buick

Familiar Face
Thanks for the tips, everyone. Really starting to look forward to this trip now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton