Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Pinnacle 100% Beaver black 7 5/8 custom olive ribbon work & edge binding

Ribbon & edge binding done by Major Moore of Buckaroo Hatters.
I have a black Open Road that I wear & this one is not getting any noggin times.
Asking $175 shipped CONUS
Will list here for a week or so then float on the Bay if no interest....
pin1.jpg

pin2.jpg

pin3.jpg

KyleK

One of the Regulars
Nice hat. What's the brim flange like? Typical of modern, out-of-the-box Stetson's or is it a little flatter?

Mitral

New in Town
Interested

Sharp looking darker felt. Could you post some images of the inside liner and sweatband? Also, any measurement on the crown height?

Cheers!

Mitral

New in Town
I've viewed these images from multiple monitors. Could this possibly be the caribou color instead of black? When I view other images of black Stetson Pinnacle's, they seem much deeper and darker black. Perhaps it is the custom ribbon and trim that lighten things up slightly.

I've viewed these images from multiple monitors. Could this possibly be the caribou color instead of black? When I view other images of black Stetson Pinnacle's, they seem much deeper and darker black. Perhaps it is the custom ribbon and trim that lighten things up slightly.

As I originally stated & Terry confirmed, it is black. I have a caribou Pinnacle as well but use it as a rollable lid for my motorcycle saddlebags.
If you can't PM, send me an email to tomdean@bellsouth.net

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

This hat is a olive color...states he has a black hat that gets worn and this olive hat does not......so it is for sale!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This hat is BLACK with an OLIVE ribbon treatment & edge binding.
I have another black Stetson, a vintage Open Road, that gets worn so this modern 100% beaver fur felt Pinnacle is up for sale.

Lack of coffee and all that , but, spank me, must have been seeing the olive thing more than the black, sorry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe