Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes

GWD

One Too Many
My meager collection

Wow you guys have some beautiful shoes! Here are mine.

Mezlan Spectators found on ebay for $28.00
web.jpg

Allen Edmonds Lloyd
web.jpg

Allen Edmonds Fairhaven
web.jpg

Allen Edmonds Winhall
web.jpg

GWD

One Too Many
cookie said:
Now where did you get Winhalls in that spectator combination?[huh] ...mmmmm..verrrryy interresting...:p ;)

I bought these from Allan Edmonds ebay store. They're factory seconds and I don't believe these ever went to production, but I could be wrong on that.

I've never seen them before.

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chevalier said:
Not mine, but ... completely insane 1930s (yes, 1930s) men's shoes ... just the thing a hepcat would have worn at the Roseland Ballroom!

shoe1.jpg

shoe2.jpg

shoe4.jpg

shoe3.jpg

Wow. Seem to have a distinctly sporty look, almost like a mocassin or such, with the leather strapping.

Highlander

A-List Customer
Looking for something like these Bostonians(posted earlier in the thread)... Any modern production of this type of shoe?
002-21.jpg

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
EG's

"I was recently contacted on the FL by a "Generous Benefactor" offering me this pair of two tone spectator shoes, in a lovely rich tan leather, and a soft Moss Green Fabric.

They arrived yesterday and they "Fit like a glove" rather a swell match for this tweed jacket don't ya know"

Thankyou so much Generous Benefactor!"

3548662020_6a0a3a6bd6_m.jpg

3548630916_ca355dfacb_m.jpg

3547812237_2386a1cc86_m.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe