Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some cheap women's vintage stuff - all sizes

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Alright! All this stuff I am asking $6 including shipping. Priority mail flat rate is still $4.00 and some change right? Basically I just want to get rid of this stuff so if anyone wants it they are welcome to it. If you're international, we'll adjust rates accordingly.

Banana Republic, Size M.
DSCN1848.jpg

Anne Klein, Fits a 4 to an 8. I think it's marked a petite but I ain't petite and it fits great. Faux fur trim.
DSCN1849.jpg

Vanity Fair Leopard Nightshirt. About a L XL. There are two small tears in the back that I never noticed until today. Oh well! Can easily be sewn up.
DSCN1850.jpg

White House / Black Market Wool Hat. M L head.
DSCN1861.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Red Cashmere Vintage Women's Sweater. I'd say 40 Bust, 30W, will stretch. There is a very light stain on the front that I didn't notice until I'd worn it a few times. I've had it laundered and it's mostly invisible now, but it is there.

DSCN1875.jpg

Pink H&M shit with buttons up the back. Elastic waist with a tie at the waist to coneal the elastic. Fits up to a 40 inch bust. Cool atomic print.

DSCN1892.jpg

I think that's it. I posted some stuff on ebay that is nicer and I will post a link as soon as it is all listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007