Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[SOLD]WTT Brown Schott 654VN Large for any medium or large fall/mild winter jackets, sweaters, outerwear (denims, wools, waxed jackets, canvas, etc.)

rm067

New in Town
About the Jacket:
Trading because this jacket is a little big on me and I'd like to branch out into other fabrics.

The jacket is in fantastic condition. The color is a gorgeous deep brown. No rips in the liner, no tears in leather, no cracking, etc. The zipper is beefy and smooth, and all buttons are very clicky and secure. Phenomenal Schott quality.

Best smelling leather jacket I’ve ever owned. No smoke smell, body odor, nothing. Just pure leather.

I’ve babied this jacket its entire life, I’ve kept it on a wide, wooden hanger. Stored in a cool dry place to prevent mold. Away from direct sunlight to prevent cracks.

What I'm Interested in:
To preface, I'm 5' 11", 149 pounds. I'm an athletic but slim build. Ideally the sleeves are about 25" from the shoulder. Please keep this in mind when offering clothes to trade.

I'm open to most brands, but a list of brands that I especially like are Filson, 3sixteen, freenote, taylor stitch.

Open to Denim jackets, work jackets (variety of materials including canvas, wool, more), short cruisers, and high quality sweaters. This is just what I have off the top of my mind but I'm really interested in anything workwear-esque.

Not intersted in very warm jackets like downs jackets, overcoats, etc because the weather is very mild where I live, even in the winter.

Willing to accept or add cash to equate values of trade. I'm open to multiple clothes being traded as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton