Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So whats so horrible about the new Stetsons anyway?

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
The Eastwood is a nice hat. However it is not in next falls line-up along with the Roadster and Emmett. That is why some may have it on close out. We order enough that Stetson will make hats for us not in the catalog. We will still have the Roadster and have not made up our minds on the other two.

Jeff

Any thoughts on the Stetson Eastwood? I've seen them for close to $110 on various sites.

The Eastwood is a nice hat. However it is not in next falls line-up along with the Roadster and Emmett. That is why some may have it on close out. We order enough that Stetson will make hats for us not in the catalog. We will still have the Roadster and have not made up our minds on the other two.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,
Remember the Road Master? It was an Open Road, basically, out of "Natural" felt.
Is it gone forever?

viclip

Practically Family
...We order enough that Stetson will make hats for us not in the catalog...Jeff

If Akubra won't accomodate a Fedora Lounge special run, how about Hatco/Stetson?
I'm thinking in terms of the new Premiere lines of Strats & Stetsonians, perhaps a run in a special hat/ribbon color combo...

If Akubra won't accomodate a Fedora Lounge special run, how about Hatco/Stetson?
I'm thinking in terms of the new Premiere lines of Strats & Stetsonians, perhaps a run in a special hat/ribbon color combo...

I like that navy colored Strat with cream ribbon, or the dark brown OR with lighter ribbon, RClark got those at the Outlet.

viclip

Practically Family
It never hurts to ask. All they can do is day no.

Jeff

I'd be interested in virtually any non-standard colour scheme. Hatophile has shown interest. Let's see if anyone else jumps in...

Jeff ~ can you provide some idea as to minimum number required for a special run?

tommyK

One Too Many
I'd be in on just about any variation of the new Strat. I've seen a warm grey/taupe color with a silverbelly ribbon work in vintage Strats that's nice too.

I'm afraid these will only be around for a while so I don't want to regret passing on a great color combo.

DSC_0005_zpse6ab815d.jpg D317317-L_zps8ad7a595.jpg

Last edited:

DougC

Practically Family
I wold love to find a Road Master in a size 7--I really missed out not buying one of those hats when they were offered.

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
I'd be in on just about any variation of the new Strat. I've seen a warm grey/taupe color with a silverbelly ribbon work in vintage Strats that's nice too.

I'm afraid these will only be around for a while so I don't want to regret passing on a great color combo.

View attachment 11343

This is the ticket for me. The gray goes well with so many options and I have plenty of brown hats.

Fed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82