Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Duly noted. I'll try that next time I do laundry. In the meantime, Here's more of granddad's old ties.
1800340_768172426528491_1861431429_n.jpg

1618595_768172496528484_1957183586_n.jpg

Now I am sure your grandfather had good taste. No a bad one in the bunch!

Annixter

Practically Family
Today's specimen: 4-1/4" wide, Smoothie "Imperial," feels like it could be silk. It's not knot-planned, although the skinny end suggests it. It has a wonderful brocade.

Nice ties lately, both plainer and skinnier ones.

Here's a couple I found that are a step up, I guess, from clip-ons.

edutusu9.jpg

ury6ujez.jpg

3amuqadu.jpg

This one has a weird built in knot that the short end slips in to. It's fairly short, don't know if its for an older kid, or just meant to be worn with high waisted pants. I'm 6'3" so it's ridiculously short on me, even with really high pants.

unavezup.jpg

ryra9ete.jpg

This one's a little more "grown up". You can tie it how it suits you, then it has a little clip, like a bowtie with a rental tux, so you can just leave it tied.

Neither one has a label

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Annixter

Practically Family
^Interesting ties DH--both with nice designs. Paradoxically, it seems to me like it would be more of a hassle and more time consuming to tie these pre-tied versions that it would be to tie a standard necktie. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe