Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
And a couple more shots, colour is spot on in this pic;
ous8c1.jpg

zunh8z.jpg

2zgb11j.jpg
mah1ds.jpg

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Cheers guys it's even better in the flesh with a nice strong coarse weave, like I said I rarely buy off the bay but saw it and 'needed' it, reckon it'll go rather well with my 'ginger' tweed suit golden yellow/mustard waiscoat and complimentry pocket square ( probably blue?).

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Ok whilst out and about I often see ties labelled as Myung Ju Silk, I know they aren't vintage but some are 'vintage' in style and some are quite nice in their own right and very suitable for the office but what is Myung Ju Silk?

Ok whilst out and about I often see ties labelled as Myung Ju Silk, I know they aren't vintage but some are 'vintage' in style and some are quite nice in their own right and very suitable for the office but what is Myung Ju Silk?

it is funny that you put it that way there should be an equals sign between that phrase. Myung Ju = Silk. :p In Chinese characters it means silk so if they are trying to say Chinese silk then they are getting a bit redundant. :p

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
I've shown this one before, but...Thought it would be appropriate for a field trip today to the L.A. Zoo:

A Custom DeLuxe Cravat, styled by Wormser, although a second label states, "A Tru-Lov Cravat," and adds, "Luxure' Rex." A stamp on the inside of the rear blade also shows that it was once owned by the Palace Costume Co. on Fairfax in Los Angeles. Very short!

I've shown this one before, but...Thought it would be appropriate for a field trip today to the L.A. Zoo:

A Custom DeLuxe Cravat, styled by Wormser, although a second label states, "A Tru-Lov Cravat," and adds, "Luxure' Rex." A stamp on the inside of the rear blade also shows that it was once owned by the Palace Costume Co. on Fairfax in Los Angeles. Very short!

A tie you can wear with an Aloha shirt. :p There is a shark in that bamboo! :p
Wormser made nice ties and hats. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe