Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
Hi pretties.

I have a thing for coats. I used to do purses and shoes, now I do coats. Found this lovely yesterday for a steal:

coat4.jpg

coat5.jpg

I've nicknamed her 'Rive Gauche' after the YSL perfume in the blue & black bottle. I'm enamored.

She's in great condition; only needs a smidge of reinforcing on approx 1in. of the inner lining. She's probably 80's doing 40's but she looks great with my stuff, so I'm pleased.

Cheers all!

marquise

Familiar Face
... Just high off winning these two adorable '30s shirts for a song:

plaid30s3.jpg

peach30s6.jpg

The peach has cute little bakelite ball buttons.

peach30s4.jpg

And also this, for 6 bucks, w/ French knots & embroidery:
cb57_1.JPG

Love! But I'll be singing a different tune trying to scrub the stains out!

Finally, these shoes, marked down to $30, which I am obsessed with:

DAYSGON9SL1.jpg

... And, not a recent purchase, but I just re-found my favorite Depression farm dress by sewing some repro feedsack patches over a gaping hole. Making it even more Depression. ;)
369090770_b10afc6ffc.jpg

Grace

Vendor
It's not exactly for me, but it's too pretty not to be posted!
I've had this incredible 30s gown for months now. I finally took the plunge and did a little bit of restoration work, and it turned out beautifully! Light as air rayon taffeta, and a lovely gathered sweetheart neckline.
DSCN4728.jpg

DSCN4729.jpg

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Grace: What a wonderfull dress!!!!!

Nicoletta: The second dress is my favourite, too. But the first one you bought isn´t too bad either!!!

beau: I love that two-toned coat! I saw one on the cover of a German pattern magazine from the 30s and thought it´s wonderfull. Now that I see one in person I´m even more amazed!

As soon I made a pineapple Apron and the dress I really have to take photos of me and my Tiki-Mug collection :)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Well, it's been a while, but here's a few things I've won over the last month. Good thing about the new job is that I have no time for shopping, on or offline!
77ed_1.JPG
fc32_1_b.JPG

53e5_1.JPG
mcdress5014.jpg

And my favorite :D
a7_8.JPG

an out of print costuming book for sizing up outerwear and hats :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe