Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

olive bleu

One Too Many
wow!! cute stuff ladies. I have been working feverishly this week to get some new hats on ebay, but so far i have been outbid for everything i have gone for:mad: And as i am getting ready to move, I am too poor just now to up my wager... so i keep putting my measley bids on other ones!

If i ever score anything i will be sure to post!:)

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
I just won this coat on e-bay - what do you all think?

coat1.jpg

coat2.jpg

coat3.jpg

GOK

One Too Many
Lovely coat, Jen - great cut. I bought this yesterday:

0d_3.jpg

29_3.jpg

77_3.jpg

47_3.jpg

10_3.jpg

8e_3.jpg

It goes completely against all my colour rules! I never ever wear pink! But it is such a beautiful frock and in my size too! That will teach me for saying I never find anything to fit!

Now I'm going to have to find some shoes to match...and a bag! Oh, and possiby a hat too! Heheh!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Now that is a lovely frock! I want it!

You know, it's probably a good thing that South and North *hampton* are so far apart in a way - what with us being a similar size and all ;)

GOK

One Too Many
~landgirl~ said:
Now that is a lovely frock! I want it!

You know, it's probably a good thing that South and North *hampton* are so far apart in a way - what with us being a similar size and all ;)

Yes but if we were, it would be great to borrow each others' clothes! :D

Fleur - I'm still not sure, y'know. I only ever wear black, scarlet and dark green. I don't have any other colours in my wardrobe! I'm so boring! LOL! I shall have to see how it looks when I receive it. Truth be told, I'm a bit wary of trying out pale colours. [huh]

fleur

One of the Regulars
If you are not used to pale colours then you will either feel it looks insipid or you will like it.

Its all about accessories dahlink!

I dont see why it wont suit you especially if it is your measurements.

Of course we will want to see you wearing said garment and then landgirl can decide if she wants to borrow it or not!

running away reeeeeally quick and hiding

GOK

One Too Many
fleur said:
If you are not used to pale colours then you will either feel it looks insipid or you will like it.

That's what worries me - I am so pale and I refuse to get a tan. You have no idea the lengths I go to stay pale. It really doesn't help that I tan easily! :eusa_doh:

Its all about accessories dahlink!

I don't really do accessories. Honestly, I am such a plain Jane when it comes to dressing. I never go for patterns; the frock I am getting from Landgirl will be my one of my first! The only jewellery I wear is my silver wolf pendant, a single silver ring on my right hand and a watch occasionally if I really need to. Plus studs/rings in my piercings. Oh, and three toe rings but they're usually hidden!

So what would you suggest? And what colour shoes/bag do you think I should go for? There is nothing that would induce me to wear white ones but I thought that something light taupe might work. What do you reckon?

I dont see why it wont suit you especially if it is your measurements.

I was thinking more of the colour than the size/style. The only thing is, I have rather chunky upper arms, so I think I'd want to wear a wrap of some sort with it.

Of course we will want to see you wearing said garment and then landgirl can decide if she wants to borrow it or not!

I have a feeling this might be a shared garment! LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe