Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lorena B

Practically Family
I love all the new stuff in this page.
Lady Day, you made me smile with your happiness.
Inky, that was an amazing price for that amazing collection of scarfs.
Fleur, i love the red set of bakelite

Lorena B

Practically Family
Emer, those shoes are delightful
Mojito, that dress is stunning, and i mean stunning and the stole is also really beautiful.

Lorena B

Practically Family
Shepkatt, i love the dress, the style the shape, the color...
Dgenevieve, that dress is stunning, i am honestly not sure about the water stain but i definitely i will keep my fingers crossed for you to see if there is solution to it

Christy

One of the Regulars
Toprunway

I received my dress from Toprunway this week, and I absolutely love it! I think I'm going to take the hem up a little though, I think it looks too long. I will definitely order from them again. My shoes are new also, they're from Target. I thought they looked sort vintage inspired.
09-5.jpg

analiebe

A-List Customer
Mojito said:
I've had one of the reeling weekends, its been that good...almost beside myself with the vintage gods smiling on me.

Reputed Chanel provenance:

Chanel1.jpg

I'm a bit beside myself, as you can imagine.

i can more than imagine... this is absolutely STUNNING

analiebe

A-List Customer
i just bought a new bed and so its all about the boudoir for me right now... i picked this up on aus evilbay for 99cents... can hardly believe it!!! unused & still in its original box!!!!!

boudoirsetdeco.jpg

and because i simply can't go past a deadstock open bottom girdle selling for a song...

powdernetgirdle.jpg

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
analiebe said:
i just bought a new bed and so its all about the boudoir for me right now... i picked this up on aus evilbay for 99cents... can hardly believe it!!! unused & still in its original box!!!!!

boudoirsetdeco.jpg

and because i simply can't go past a deadstock open bottom girdle selling for a song...

powdernetgirdle.jpg

Wow, that vanity set was a steal -- proof that you can still find bargains on Ebay.

Congrats on the girdle; I have a very similar one myself!

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Today, my wonderful man bought me a divine 50's brown mink beret from Toronto's Cabaret. It's got striped lining, a brown silk bow, and piping to match. <3 Oh <3

But the cad won't let me have it until Christmas! He won't even let me take a picture!

HOW WILL I LIVE UNTIL THEN?!

Dutchess

Familiar Face
birthday present: cameo

My husband gave me this beautiful late Victorian shell cameo for my birthday. I choose it myself. We bought it in a small antique jewellery shop in Rye, England. I think it's absolutely breathtaking.

HPIM3943.jpg

HPIM3948.jpg

fuzzylizzie

One of the Regulars
Mojito said:
I've had one of the reeling weekends, its been that good...almost beside myself with the vintage gods smiling on me.

Reputed Chanel provenance:

Chanel1.jpg

Chanelbeadingdetail.jpg

You can read about it here: http://www.vintagefashionguild.org/forums/viewthread.php?tid=63123

and here http://circavintageclothing.com.au/2009/10/14/1920s-chanel-beaded-silk-gown/

And then...a Molyneaux stole:

VintageFairs016.jpg

VintageFairs012.jpg

VintageFairs014.jpg

I'm a bit beside myself, as you can imagine.

All I can say is that you have been a very, VERY good girl lately to deserve such treasures!

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Ok, let's start with some pics of my first vintage hat - which I love love love - that I bought this summer but haven't got to post yet.

4034437553_a3e95189bd.jpg

4035173910_de865a4096.jpg

4035173902_423dd8a7a5.jpg

4034437571_7c89075efe.jpg

4034437557_bf9178149a.jpg

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
analiebe, what a beautiful vanity set !

C-dot, I would be dying not being able to have such a fabulous hat. Ask him, just one photo for us gals :)

cynroux, beautiful fur cape

Dutchess, a stunning cameo

Mojito, I'm drooling over that frock and stole, such work !

crazydaisy, lovely hat, perfect on you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe