Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
This isn't so new but this is how I typically wear my hair. ;)

3420380781_dd4a8c1079_o.jpg

And after 3 days of wear it looks like this:

3437736589_53bc934f80.jpg

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
Ahaha , Us hair addicts are not hard to spot... we lurk in every corner of every hair forum around.. Hahaha.

It's an honor hear this from you Ms.Fleur! Your hair is always impeccable! I just watched your hot stick tutorial 2 days ago and your a good sales woman, Because I went and bought some! Haha. I hope they work for longer hair... if not it's the shears for me!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I knew I should have bought up the world's supply of Hot Sticks to sell on at a profit! If I had a quid for everyone who's told me they've bought a set since watching my video... I'd have, like, £7 or something! lol

Inky

One Too Many
Jezebel_Amazon said:
Ahaha , Us hair addicts are not hard to spot... we lurk in every corner of every hair forum around.. Hahaha.

It's an honor hear this from you Ms.Fleur! Your hair is always impeccable! I just watched your hot stick tutorial 2 days ago and your a good sales woman, Because I went and bought some! Haha. I hope they work for longer hair... if not it's the shears for me!

Hi Jezebel and welcome to the Lounge. I've seen you on LJ and you are stunning! Such lovely skin and beautiful hair!

I fell victim to Fleur's hot sticks tutorial too (say that 3x fast!). I hope they work for us as well as they do for Fleur!

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
Shirin said:
Gorgeous. I wonder what it must be like to go through life that beautiful.

Seriously, thank you.. I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I don't really consider myself to be that much great.. I'm really normal looking to myself. I have good people that take good pictures of me I suppose.. haha. In this day of photoshop and other photo manipulation, it's easy to look better. ;)

I'm sure if you saw me in person, you wouldn't be so impressed. But thank you anyway that was a really kind thing to say.:eek:

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
Caity Lynn said:
:eek:fftopic: Jezebel...serious lip envy! Not to sound weird, but you have lovely shaped lips!!!

Haha thank you! Over the years I've become what you can call OCD about my lips.. I worship lip liner. My deadly combo is Prestige Lip Liner (I believe thats the brand) in Diva Red and Macs Ruby woo lipstick. They are a perfect match.

I know ruby woo may seem over used but I feel as if It fits my skin tone perfectly. I consider myself to be a cool tone.

Shirin

A-List Customer
Jezebel_Amazon said:
Seriously, thank you.. I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I don't really consider myself to be that much great.. I'm really normal looking to myself. I have good people that take good pictures of me I suppose.. haha. In this day of photoshop and other photo manipulation, it's easy to look better. ;)

I'm sure if you saw me in person, you wouldn't be so impressed. But thank you anyway that was a really kind thing to say.:eek:

Ah c'mon. You don't give yourself enough credit. Sure Photoshop can clear skin imperfections, but it cannot give you your face structure, hair style, and over all beauty. You should be proud to be you, I would!

xitsvivx

Familiar Face
chanteuseCarey said:
With seeing what CAN be done with a set, I'm going to have to hunker down and find a portable rigid hood dryer (I think ClaraB has one that you see in her tutorial) and maybe I'll work with our daughter Sarah to learn to roller set my hair. She can french braid her own hair pretty well, and has done mine recently too. I told her that maybe Mommy could pay her for it. The big downside of seeing this hairstylist is that he's in SF- an hour drive each way...

H

ChanteuseCarey.. might I ask, which stylist in Sf is this? I live in sf and am currently searching for a stylist in the city. I would love a recommendation for a stylist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe