Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoulder holsters?

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And the Bianchi X-15 leather vertical holster, which is a classic stlye would fit a Charter the same as a Colt D-frame or Smith L (both cylinders are the same size).

I have nothing better to do right now so I'm checking the gun auction sites, I do that once a month or so anyway.

RockBottom

One of the Regulars
KY Gentleman said:
While looking through older threads and posts I came across this one. Why is it so hard to find a shoulder holster for a Charter Arms/ Charter 2000 Bulldog .44 Spcl? I'm taking a chance on a .38 rig on eBay but its been a long search for a decent shoulder rig. Do you think a holster for an S&W .38 will fit?

The Galco Classic Lite lists a Charter model. I use that holster for my Glock 27.

TrumpCard.jpg

Curt Dawson

Familiar Face
Charter arms sholulder holster

KY Gentleman said:
While looking through older threads and posts I came across this one. Why is it so hard to find a shoulder holster for a Charter Arms/ Charter 2000 Bulldog .44 Spcl? I'm taking a chance on a .38 rig on eBay but its been a long search for a decent shoulder rig. Do you think a holster for an S&W .38 will fit?
You might also want to check with either Ken Null or Bell Charter oak for the holsters that you are looking for.;)

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I won the shoulder holster listed on eBay. It is a nice looking "vintage" holster that lists the CA "Bulldog" .44 Spcl as a match. Thanks for all the tips, if for some reason this one dosen't work out I have some "fall backs".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld