Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
They could use the dough over there in Sendai! Speedway is in the heart of the area hit by the earthquake. Luckily 90% of his stock escaped damage.

I hear ye!

-edit-

I just got a message back from Jon, they were hit by another earthquake just an hour ago..

I just ordered the scalloped chambray workshirt and a brown denim hunting vest...

Last edited:

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Thanks for posting. I might have to pick this one up.

I went to the J.Crew today hoping to try on the Deck Sweater, but the Crown Valley mall didn't have anything cool. Anyone here have this sweater? I'm looking for sizing info before I place the order online.

Last edited:

billyspew

One Too Many
I've just got back from Vegas and visited one of the outlet malls there, I was astounded by the number of different firms doing chambray style workshirts, a lot of them with tab/double button collar.

I picked up a blue and a tan from GAP (already had a grey one).
I then spotted a nice one in the Levi's store.
Tommy Hilfiger had a couple, one of them with a faux tunic style front (it actually buttoned all the way).
There were at least one or two other stores with them but cannot remember which ones.

I would suggest anyone interested that they check out an hilfiger outlet store (cannot see it online anywhere).

Jan

One of the Regulars
Yes indeedy.

I spotted you a few times and was gonna holler, but you were in mid convo. with other folks, so I didn't want to bother. But, it would've been a whole lot easier to say hello, had I not been babysitting someone who was a killjoy the whole time. I also think we were staying on the same floor, as you were in the hallway quite a few times (2nd floor?)

Great performance btw, I was in the crowd with Kiya. I never realized you were in The Hi-Q's.

Last edited:

mattfink

Practically Family
Thanks man! I was on the 5th floor, but was at our friends room quite a bit on the 2nd. Got a big old tattoo from my friend Bud there too.

215360_10150163425096546_628021545_6873174_1645990_n.jpg

Yeah, Kiya went and outed me on SuFu! LOL!!! It was a really fun weekend...sorry about the bummer friend. Say hello next time!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Thanks man! I was on the 5th floor, but was at our friends room quite a bit on the 2nd. Got a big old tattoo from my friend Bud there too.

215360_10150163425096546_628021545_6873174_1645990_n.jpg

Yeah, Kiya went and outed me on SuFu! LOL!!! It was a really fun weekend...sorry about the bummer friend. Say hello next time!

that's a nice tattoo chief!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads