Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Regius Made Leather Jacket

You have an aviator from reg?
Had. I believe @JMax has or at least had it. Was a lovely fit. A test jacket. Some issues which I’d expect from a test pattern.
IMG_3733.jpeg
IMG_3740.jpeg

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I have finally received my Regius Half belt that I had to send out for repair. When Regius was designing this build for me I insisted on having a vintage zipper installed to give it that "authentic" look and feel. Regius attempted to advise against this but I foolishly insisted, so an older YKK was used. It was in good shape; no tab fraying and it worked flawlessly. Well it finally had enough and the tab pulled away.
I contacted Regius to see if he could do the repair as I trusted his work and there wasn't anyone in my area who was capable of leather repairs. He said he was very busy with orders and couldn't do the repair. But he sourced out an awesome leather work shop relatively close to me, and also sent me out a RiRi (expensive) zipper for the repair; all free of charge! Regius has always provided amazing customer service and consideration, always helpful and informative. Thanks again Regius:)

Attachments

• PXL_20240814_155437122.jpg
    PXL_20240814_155437122.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 54

KBlake

One Too Many
I have finally received my Regius Half belt that I had to send out for repair. When Regius was designing this build for me I insisted on having a vintage zipper installed to give it that "authentic" look and feel. Regius attempted to advise against this but I foolishly insisted, so an older YKK was used. It was in good shape; no tab fraying and it worked flawlessly. Well it finally had enough and the tab pulled away.
I contacted Regius to see if he could do the repair as I trusted his work and there wasn't anyone in my area who was capable of leather repairs. He said he was very busy with orders and couldn't do the repair. But he sourced out an awesome leather work shop relatively close to me, and also sent me out a RiRi (expensive) zipper for the repair; all free of charge! Regius has always provided amazing customer service and consideration, always helpful and informative. Thanks again Regius:)
I have the same zipper on my jacket and I absolutely love it. It’s a beautiful zipper and it works like butter.

Reg is a class act. My experience working with him has been consistently enjoyable. I’m a really loyal customer and the buying experience is really important to me. That’s why i have chosen to get two jackets from reg instead of two other more well known makers in the same market. I like to know the person making my jacket and at this point I consider Reg a friend. The personal attention, attention to detail and commitment to perfection is extraordinary. He actually changed his pattern for me because the angle of the shoulder cap created a bulge at the back of the shoulder on my jacket. My Trojan coming soon will not have that effect because he went the extra mile to accommodate my lanky-ness. I’m excited to update this thread when the jacket arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1