Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recommendation high-quality T-Shirts

KBlake

One Too Many
I'm looking for t-shirts with sleeves that go down closer to the elbow. Anyone know of any "long-sleeved" t-shirts>

Edward

Bartender
After years of not owning any t-shirts intended for exterior wear, I bought one each of a striped style from the now sadly defunct Collectif brand. They're all horizontal stripe types, and get worn quite a bit over an a-shirt in the hellheat of Summer. I see a few motorcycle themed brands offering striped t-shirts that look good now - I've been impressed with Bronson (and would buy more if they catered to Western sizes better). Cathcart also do some nice t-shirts, The vast majority of the t-shirts I wear are just underwear. Consumables, basically - and I buy those from the local supermarket. Most do a good few years before they're in need of replacement. Can't comment on length of any of these - I don't wear any shirt (with the exception of an Eloha) untucked, so I always look for enough length to them to be able to tuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust