Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Randall Jacket Sizing

Rjscheuerle

New in Town
Hi!

Just got a natural veg tan Randall Mister Freedom Jacket. I got it in a size 40. I was surprised as I typically wear a size 38s, size medium, 15/33. I have a 40 inch chest, 32 inch waist, 165ish pounds, 69 inches. But 38 felt small to me even with a tee shirt. I know the owner (Christophe) wears a 38 but he’s about 140 pounds and 67 inches.

I attached the legend Charley Crockett in his. I would like it to fit like that. As I get older I’m preferring the more “classic” cut rather than the super slim I see a lot of people sporting. Also attached me in my sugar cane campus (size 38 but unsanforized and not yet soaked. I like the sizing). What do y’all think??
IMG_9601.jpeg
IMG_9366.jpeg
IMG_9355.jpeg
IMG_9290.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
That's interesting, I have a 43" chest and wear a size 40 Ringo. At first it felt slightly too small but the leather is quite stiff when new. Now that it's fully broken in it feels perfectly comfortable.

D1902EE4-AA12-4F3A-B51B-08BC4D83AA00.jpeg

Rjscheuerle

New in Town
Yeah, I think part of it might be the natural veg leather. It shrinks about 10% from first soak.

I agree I wish the arms were a little shorter and a bit slimmer. But the body seems right on to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg