Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pres. Bush's Allen Edmunds Shoes

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Wild Root said:
How was Marc's post off topic kind sir?[huh] Talking about presidential spectators here... seems on topic to me chief.

=WR=
I wasn't responding to Marc, Old Sport. There was another post that went slightly astray that was removed and I was responding to that. Had I been responding to Marc, I would have quoted him. ;)

Out of context, it may read that way, but it was not intended as such.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Ah, I see... ok then, sorry to question your judgment. You're doing a fine job thus far sport! Keep it up! Make me proud!;)

To get things back on topic, I would buy a pair of those shoes if they were to hit the market... but, as it says that Allan Edmond isn't going to go public with these. However, if they did, I would buy a pair, wear it with a nice dark blue suit or an ivory gabardine job... wear it on the 4th, President's Day or Flag Day!

=WR=

Wild Root said:
To get things back on topic, I would buy a pair of those shoes if they were to hit the market... but, as it says that Allan Edmond isn't going to go public with these. However, if they did, I would buy a pair, wear it with a nice dark blue suit or an ivory gabardine job... wear it on the 4th, President's Day or Flag Day!

=WR=

That would work for me as well. It sure would liven up a black suit too. :D

regards,

J

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
I haven't followed the President's dressing style but he used to wear Western influenced suits- details with a Western flair.

I can't see him as a Spectators man either.
And walking on the flag must surely be a no-no.

I remember when Indian(of India) style entered fashion a good few years ago- one company made flip-flops with images of Hindu Gods emblazoned on them.
Many Hindu folks complained and the company ceased production of that style.

B
T

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
He doesn't look that bad in them...

bush071206.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I Agree.

Hemingway Jones said:
I think they look a lot better on than they do by themselves. I actually like them more now.
I thought that the red portion of the shoe would be problematic but it actually looks pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun