Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

billyspew

One Too Many
This one came last night. Stetson Twenty with Mode Edge. This one is a keeper.
a221939e.jpg

The previous owner had padded the sweat with newspaper. A portion of a horoscope with a copyright of 1958 was on the paper. Does this seem correct?

That's beautiful. 50's seems correct based on the liner.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Great lookin' Stetson Rodkins.

Thanks again, guys. I am out of control! I purchased a Royal Scott last night, got the Stetson Twenty in the mail last night, bought a panama bob brown straw this morning for spring, sent my paypal deposit to Art this morning for my first custom VS (probably a black cherry), and then grabbed a buy it now VS from Ephraim a few minutes ago. My wife is going to kill me. Thank goodness my custom fishing rod business was slammed for Christmas.

I am powerless and I need help ;)

Thanks again, guys. I am out of control! I purchased a Royal Scott last night, got the Stetson Twenty in the mail last night, bought a panama bob brown straw this morning for spring, sent my paypal deposit to Art this morning for my first custom VS (probably a black cherry), and then grabbed a buy it now VS from Ephraim a few minutes ago. My wife is going to kill me. Thank goodness my custom fishing rod business was slammed for Christmas.

I am powerless and I need help ;)

Unfortunately, you're talkin' to the wrong guys, Rodkins.:eek:

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
This one came last night. Stetson Twenty with Mode Edge. This one is a keeper.
The previous owner had padded the sweat with newspaper. A portion of a horoscope with a copyright of 1958 was on the paper. Does this seem correct?

I would have no problem believing a 1958 date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe