Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Mayser's Supra, size 58cm, excellent condition, date stamped 11/14/50. More details in the German - Austrian thread.

13725810623_eb67a935fe_b.jpg

13725837303_26df94f3b3_b.jpg

13726222774_695b9c3081_b.jpg

13725884763_ec994589fc_b.jpg

fashion frank

One Too Many
Picked up this old English boater while in Lancashire last weekend, the ribbon was a complete write-off so I made myself two swappable replacements, in blue and brown, matching the size/style of the original bow... am looking forward to the summer so I can wear it with my seersucker suit and blue/taupe saddle shoes or white Royal Navy bucs...

1979866_10153955458705471_3753117785508067043_n.jpg

My good man Mr. Badger I perfer to wear the same ensemble with my boaters :eusa_clap
I just guess that great minds think alike !
All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Wow, Steve... SUPER Supra!

Frank you're definitely on the right track...Loving that boater, but seriously, SEERSUCKER SOCKS, are SUPER SIR! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Finally, my second Lee hat arrived. Been looking to update the first one, (purchased in 1971) and now after 42 years, I have Lee number two. That's how long it takes to find great vintage hats in BIG sizes. Couldn't be much more pleased or delighted. Even had to go out and buy a new camera for this (good excuse!?).

A Lee GOLD LABEL TWENTY! Top o' the line, and the difference in the felt (compared to Lee No. 1) is astounding. Not in perfect condition, but VERY good; even the mothing described by the seller is almost impossible to find...

IMG] that's left...

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I got this Black Stagecoach.
7 1/4 long oval that is a bit tight. The silver stagecoach is also 7 1/4 but not so tight and more confortable.
6" crown, 4 1/4" curled brim (with). Seller added a ($10) brush that I appreciate as i was needing another.
A $38.5 hat in what year? Can't figure when Resistol used white size tags, I think it's the first I saw. Also didn't know Stagecoach's had model names.
blackstage01.jpg

blackstage02.jpg

blackstage03.jpg

blackstage04.jpg

blackstage05.jpg

blackstage06.jpg

blackstage07.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Finally, my second Lee hat arrived. Been looking to update the first one, (purchased in 1971) and now after 42 years, I have Lee number two. That's how long it takes to find great vintage hats in BIG sizes. Couldn't be much more pleased or delighted. Even had to go out and buy a new camera for this (good excuse!?).

A Lee GOLD LABEL TWENTY! Top o' the line, and the difference in the felt (compared to Lee No. 1) is astounding. Not in perfect condition, but VERY good; even the mothing described by the seller is almost impossible to find...

Congrats, Charlie. I saw that one show up in the bay and get fished out quickly. I was hoping you were the one!

fashion frank

One Too Many

Man I love the color combo ,and even with the tiny bites it looks brand new nice score there !

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld