Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Great Panama, Ingineer! There's just something about a straw hat that says cool and confident.

Alan you have done it again... This Parabuntal is BEYOND magnificent!!

Well, although new by many standards here, I am happy to present (thanks Dave) my FIRST Borsalino. Up to now I have not found one to fit me, as they seem to run scant. A perfect fit at their tagged size 64, or 7-7/8-us.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Charlie, I take it from your ear to ear smile that you like the modern Borso? I'm trying to resist but that hat looks awesome! I love the color! Congrats on a beautiful new Borso!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
hepepamu.jpg

rasyzy2a.jpg

ugabepar.jpg

9e9yruvu.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This was kind of surprise because I was not expecting for it to be a furry one like the Resistol Panda. A bit tight 7 1/4 with a 4" brim 5x beaver Stetson.
Don't know who Bruce E Chenoweth was... google points to a trucking company owner.
furrystet01.jpg

furrystet02.jpg

furrystet03.jpg

furrystet04.jpg

furrystet05.jpg

furrystet06.jpg

Thank you ALL for the kind and great comments!

RickC Being that it's my first Borsa, the jury is still out on a comparative analysis. Definitely a most soft and pliable felt. Seems to hold the shapes well. So far, so good.

Alan, yes we should never forget our first (if I recall correctly.)

Thank you Steve!

Thank you GDurand!

Justin you're really "wilding" in The Fray! Super find AGAIN! Great jacket as well... what's the vintage?

Richard thank you!

RogerA Thank you... I am shocked that it fits this well.

WOW, Joao!!! What a find that one is. One of your best!

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wow...that is one furry hat! Nice shape to the crown, doesn't look tapered. I bet that brim could be cut be down to about 2 3/4 to 2 7/8 and converted to an awesome looking fedora! ;) nice one Joao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82