Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Possibly the coolest leather jacket I've seen!

I'm beginning to wonder if my "top secret" jacket plan is a bad idea, given it involves some Japanese rising sun influence. I guess my reoccuring dream of getting gunned down at an intersection by the Yakuza might turn out to be reality...

...but you have to admit it's a helluva way to go!

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I'm beginning to wonder if my "top secret" jacket plan is a bad idea, given it involves some Japanese rising sun influence. I guess my reoccuring dream of getting gunned down at an intersection by the Yakuza might turn out to be reality...

Oh, no, you wouldn't get gunned down at all. You'd get back slaps and warm welcomes since they'd all assume you were a war-crimes denier like them.

Edward

Bartender
I think most of us here are way beyond that point already...

Ain't that the truth!! :lol:

I talked myself out of the blue long ago, but that muted green is starting to do it for me... I can see an A1 in that....

That's how to do it I think. Get a bunch of conservative jackets in your collection and then go for one "unorthodox" one.

Always nice to have something a bit flash and different. Mind you, I started with the Aero Bootleggerf in Cordovan; it was supposed to be my 'a bit flash' before I went for the more conservative stuff, but it's proven as wearable as anything else.

Part of me would still love to get Aero to have a go at replicating that A-1 for me.

Should be dead easy for them... Could be a nice jacket for the early Summer too - you know, when it gets just a bit too warm for the Board Racer and the LHB....

I like that as a concept. Can't quite see myself wearing it (not least because I often like to gwet things out of my bag without having to remove my jacket first!), but as a concept it's interesting. I can really inagine that being worked into some sort of scifi uniform, perhaps a place to stow survival kit for a space fighter pilot...

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Even though the seller puts that one at 1930s, pockets like that didn't come into fashion until after the war. Looks like the zip was replaced in the late '50s-'60s.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
This shop occupies a small section in a rural dept store that is located in Gotemba. I was there in January. It is amazing that they stock all those brands. Almost could not find it as the ground floor is a small supermarket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82