Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pictures Of My First Open Road

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
After a long wait, and I'm sorry to say, due technical difficulties, no inside shots of the hat, here are some shots of the Open Road I got approval from congress to buy and have had for about a month. I modified the bash slightly from the way it came simply because of a desire to tweak it. It sharpened the lines of the crown a bit. Since I don't own a camera, I have to depend on a friend who shows up now and then, but maybe someday I'll get my own.
IMGP0131.jpg

IMGP0130.jpg

The sweatband is a nice light brown supple leather. It has the makers name logo and says "The Open Road".

dean

DOUGLAS

Beautiful Dean. It looks great on you. You my friend are a natural OR man:eusa_clap

ideaguy

One Too Many
Deanglen: That is perfect. Don't change a thing. I'm going to print the photos-with your permission, go down in the basement and try to get that
terrrific look on one of my OR's (now up to 4, and haven't lobbied for OR membership- don't have photo capability) The hat is you. Thanks for a look!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

deanglen

ideaguy said:
Deanglen: That is perfect. Don't change a thing. I'm going to print the photos-with your permission, go down in the basement and try to get that
terrrific look on one of my OR's (now up to 4, and haven't lobbied for OR membership- don't have photo capability) The hat is you. Thanks for a look!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Print away! With my blessing! Thanks for your feedback!
Here's a shot of the back for reference. Art said it's a "diamond" bash.
IMGP0125.jpg

dean

deanglen

ideaguy said:

BTW, hope you post shots when you can!

dean

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Dean, I hereby cast my wholehearted vote for your membership in the Open Road Guild. IMO, anyone who looks that good in an OR is automatically eligible! Nice looking hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally