Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo was listed as PERFECT, what's this?

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Buyers have the power...

Negative feedback is easier to give now that you can't get a retaliatory negative. Two key rules for eBay sellers: (1) Lots of CLEAR photos of defects; (2) Let the photos do the talking.

No complaint...

The hat is fine, I'm not complaining b/c I know the value, as I said before. I know the hat is worth it. What my issue was, is the use of the word perfect for something that in fact was not because of the liner stain. Sure I could send it out, or clean the liner my self which is likely what I'll do. I'm just miffed b/c the person refused to accept the fact that there was the stain, said it isn't there. And he insulted me with some rather harsh aqusations including calling me an extortionist.

Neil said:
I guess yes, perfect means perfect, but two hundred bucks for a $550 hat is not something I would complain about, even if I had to spend another hundred (and I would, as a matter of personal hygiene) to get Graham to clean and block it.
But that's me. I'm just saying I wouldn't complain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe