Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nostalgia Owners

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gents - let the search engine be your friend. There are quite a few STETSON NOSTALGIA threads on the forum (with member's photos too!), so if you pop that into the search engine, it will flag up many relevant goodies. Hope that helps!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'm dashing off to work *now* but just wanted to throw these into the pot to give you an idea of the shapes you can get with this hat (it really is good bang-for-your-buck if you're after an old fashioned looking hat that is modern made). Without further ado...

PADDYVINTAGEPROFILE022.jpg

PADDYVINTAGEPROFILE016.jpg

PADDYVINTAGEPROFILE021.jpg

PADDY1.jpg

BLUE1940SUIT006.jpg

BLUE1940SUIT005.jpg

BLUE1940SUIT003.jpg

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
Paddy: Nice picture, your phone is pretty cool!

I'm getting my nostalgia (in caribou) in a couple of days, and I can't wet to bash it! BTW, is the Nostalgia hard to bash, or is it pretty soft?

Brando11

A-List Customer
Outstanding! Great shots, Paddy- particularly the vintage-inspired black & whites.
I'm REALLY itching to receive my Nostalgia now (hopefully today.)

T Rick

Practically Family
Paddy: Nice picture, your phone is pretty cool!

I'm getting my nostalgia (in caribou) in a couple of days, and I can't wet to bash it! BTW, is the Nostalgia hard to bash, or is it pretty soft?
I'm sure it won't be difficult at all. Looking forward to doing my own!

Outstanding! Great shots, Paddy- particularly the vintage-inspired black & whites.
I'm REALLY itching to receive my Nostalgia now (hopefully today.)

I'll second that, great shots. This thread got me thinking again, and pushed me over the edge. Called the outlet in Garland yesterday, they had my size in Caribou. They no longer do, it is in the care of FedEx, on it's way to it's new home here in Michigan. I'm stoked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael