Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No-Iron Shirts

in/y

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the suggestions. I now have some added options to try (at least until Brooks Brothers wises up and puts pockets back on their French Cuff shirts...grump, grump).

Cheers!

hansoff

New in Town
You might also look at Roundtree and York Gold Label at Dillards. They make a good no iron all cotton shirt. For me their colors are limited. I wear a 17x36. Other sizes have more options.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Quoting myself...

Zemke Fan said:
... are the Smart-Care shirts from Nordstrom. 100% cotton that has been BIONENGINEERED (I kid you not) to be wrinkle free. Amazing shirts that come in a gazillion colors, collar styles, etc. AND, the prices range from $55 to $65. Nothing less than amazing.
Not quite such a Nordies Smart-Care fan any more. The company has done away with the basic solid ecru and replaced it with a mini-herringbone. (Ick) And, the shirts seem to lose their right-out-of-the-dryer wrinkle-free after a few months. Had to end up ironing most of them any way, but the wrinkle resistance during the day still works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az