Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Schott 568 Large (Bikeriders 007 of 100) UK sale

Buick

Familiar Face
In a fit of excitement at this new model (and after a couple of boozy drinks, to be honest) I ordered this large 568 Bikeriders which has a limited run of 100. I have a 42” chest and am 5’ 10” tall in bare feet. I have tried it on but have not worn it. The fit is not perfect for me, and I have the option to send it back to Schott and attempt to reclaim the import taxes through FedEx, but I thought I’d try listing it here first and see if a fellow Brit might want to buy it instead.

All original packaging, cards, stickers etc are here and the tags are intact.

The measurements I get from it are:

Chest (armpit to armpit) 23.25”
Waist 21”
Sleeve 25.5” (straight down)
Shoulder to shoulder 18.25”
Back (base of collar to hem) 24.5”

The jacket itself, plus shipping to the UK, cost exactly £1,083.38 and the taxes were £266.68, giving a total cost of £1,350.06. It would be great to get my money back if someone is considering buying it anyway, but I would consider a close offer rather than go to the trouble of sending it back.

The leather itself is thick but buttery soft and smells amazing. The limited nature of this release could well mean that they increase in value once they sell out.

I can send it within the UK at my own cost via Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service, tracked and insured, and it would arrive next day by 1pm.
IMG_6343.jpeg
IMG_6344.jpeg
IMG_6345.jpeg
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6347.jpeg

Last edited:

Buick

Familiar Face
According to the website they now only have 1 left in large size! Great opportunity here for someone to get hold of one

IMG_5970.jpeg

Arbiter

New in Town
Since I have the same measurements, I'd be a little curious what issues you had with the fit. In some Schott's I'm a large and others a medium. Pit to Pit seems a bit big to me for a 42. Thanks

Buick

Familiar Face
Since I have the same measurements, I'd be a little curious what issues you had with the fit. In some Schott's I'm a large and others a medium. Pit to Pit seems a bit big to me for a 42. Thanks

I think proportionately for my height, I‘m a little short in the limbs, so although I get that motorcycle jackets tend to be longer in the arms, these are longer than I’d prefer personally. The chest is indeed slightly roomy in the large for me, and feels like more of a light layering fit, but the medium has very narrow shoulders (17.5 inches across the shoulders!) so it wouldn’t work for me sizing down. If I was a little taller, or had longer arms, and had more of a barrel shaped torso rather than quite a flat torso, then it would be a great fit!

Buick

Familiar Face
Large have now sold out on the Schott website, so will give it one more try here and if there’s no interest I’ll send it back. £1250 takes it, so you save money and it’s less trouble for me. Sent Royal Mail Special Delivery with tracking and insurance at my expense, with all packaging, tags intact, stickers and cards etc.

Buick

Familiar Face
Is this still available? Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately not. It is now sent back to Schott as there is a limited returns window and there had been no enquiries here. The large is still sold out on the website and I imagine this one will be spoken for before it even lands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom