Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New in Box - The Shop Vancouver 1.3mm Saddle Horsehide Leather Pants

Hayes Nash

Familiar Face
Ordered these beautiful pants 9 months ago from The Shop Vancouver and they showed up 2 weeks ago while I was out of town on travel. The Shop Vancouver has a extremely strict return policy that requires you to return within 10 days. Unfortunately they will not accept the return and I’ve decided I don’t have the desire for these anymore. My loss is your gain and this is your chance to get these with no custom fees and at a nice discount. They are literally new in box and have not been worn. I will ship them in the original packaging as they arrived to me. I don’t really want to unpack them and take a bunch of pictures for obvious reasons but I will gladly do that for a serious buyer.

Link below with tons of info on their site and a few great videos as well showing how fantastic and epic these are once broken in.

https://theshopvancouver.com/products/y2-leather-x-the-shop-1-3mm-saddle-horsehide-leather-pants#

Size 36, please review the site for detailed information on dimensions and fitting recommendations from TJ at The Shop - as I am typically a 33/34 waist size.

Full transparency, I paid $1999 + 35 shipping
$2,034.99+ $106 import duty = 2140.99.

I’ll take $1800 and you can have them this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth