Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New B!Wear Cap

cwchmc

New in Town
I just got my first cap from B!Wear. I love the cap and am completely blown away by the service. I ordered the cap the morning of Friday, Jan. 13 and received the cap Tuesday, Jan. 17. AND....Monday was a Postal holiday!!!!! Anyway..here are a couple of crummy pix I took of myself wearing the cap. I got the Biltmore Bob special in Gray Herringbone.

XmasPhilsBdayKittensCap046.jpg

XmasPhilsBdayKittensCap042.jpg

Michaelson

One Too Many
I've had an order filled out and laying on my dresser for the past 2 months. I've GOT to get that puppy in the mail!!!:( [huh]

Regards! Michaelson

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
cwchmc...xyz...

Pull the fabric of the cap to the end of the bill, then drape it to the side of your choice and pull it down over an ear. Pull the bill down closer to your eyes. That's the way I wear mine, it gives the hat a kind of jaunty tough guy look...

simmo

Familiar Face
Mr. 'H' said:
Brett is top guy for service!

I'll second that.I'd also agree with Biltmore Bob that you need to pull that baby down more towards your eyes.Totally upto you how you wear it though.Nice cap.

cwchmc said:
I just got my first cap from B!Wear. I love the cap and am completely blown away by the service. I ordered the cap the morning of Friday, Jan. 13 and received the cap Tuesday, Jan. 17. AND....Monday was a Postal holiday!!!!! Anyway..here are a couple of crummy pix I took of myself wearing the cap. I got the Biltmore Bob special in Gray Herringbone.

XmasPhilsBdayKittensCap046.jpg

XmasPhilsBdayKittensCap042.jpg
****This man is Armed and Dangerous, do not approach!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe