Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help with aviator jackets in general

TonyC

New in Town
Since im a newbie when it comes to jackets i thought that this would be the best place to ask; which type of jacket im looking for that looks like a B3/B6 but is more on the slim side and also isnt that warm because it rarely gets under 0° Celsius (32° Fahrenheit) here in, im also not really a fan of big collars so i dont know what im really looking for. I attached a pic for reference (not interested in cosplay jackets lol) Maybe you guys could help me somehow?
Cheers in advance

Attachments

• re4leon.jpg
    re4leon.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 44

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
I'm afraid B3/B6 is not available without a large collar. You can get them narrow if you buy made 2 measure. Thedi has a narrow shearling café racer that looks pretty cool.
The shearling from 5* is not bad, even if it doesn't come close to the established ones. But you can also get a small collar.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
B6 jackets have better silhouette (and mobility) than B3, and hand warmer pockets, and thinner fleece length. High quality (denser) fleece in 6mm is very comfortable from -5C to 12C.

IMG_8572.jpg
IMG_8578.jpg
IMG_8590.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1