Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Treasure From Art

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Put the steam down..step away from the hat

LOL...thanks for the post Lawman but please, don't hit it with steam. If you want a tighter pinch the felt is soft enough to conform to what you want with just a pinch.
Geeze, I hope I can remember all the questions. First,
Yes NB, that's "Blue Smoke"
Crown 5 3/4, brim 2 1/2 raw edged. Lawman wanted the hat in Maltese Falcon so thats what we based it on. I did a similar hat for Spiridon late last year and is actually in the "Client Designed" gallery of my site. It is in "Granite" with navy ribbon. This needs to be a tall crown so as to put the deep hand pinched diamond in it. In the pic's I use it's a pretty deep crease. All of this is just guesswork on my part but overall I like the look.
Enjoy!!!

spiridon

A-List Customer
Lawman said:
There shall be no re-working of the pinch. Who am I to add a mole to the face of Mona Lisa!

lol lol ....Very well put Lawman! I love the hat, the "Bogart look" is my overall favorite.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

pgoat

One Too Many
I just saw this post and I am already working on the missus for my next xmas/birthday/anniversary/valentines gift.....didn't hurt that we were watching the MF on our new DVD!:D

Lawman

One of the Regulars
Sadly, this is the hat that was stolen from my car in November. I just received a new Art hat that I will post pictures of soon.

I still grieve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe