Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Lost Worlds ANJ-4

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Hi Everyone,

I just received (yesterday) my new Lost Worlds ANJ-4.

I looked at the various makers of ANJ's, but given my past positive experience with Lost Worlds, I went with their ANJ-4.
I am very impressed with their leather, the cut and the fit. This is my second Lost Worlds, the first was a Lost Worlds Leather Peacoat in Black which is one of my favorites ( I posted pics of it in a separate thread).

The ANJ-4 is a size 38 and is sheepskin with goatskin facings and storm cuffs.

It feels great on and yes it is extremely heavy. In a word, this jacket is a BEAST and will take awhile to break in.

It is exceptionally warm. I wore it yesterday, it was around 24 degrees Fahrenheit and I had an oxford shirt on under; no sweater or layering. This jacket is great and the wind just seems to "bounce" off of it while the sheepskin wool lining is very warm.

I am pleased with Lost Worlds and the great quality of the materials and the craftsmanship that went into this jacket. I will definitely order from them again.

Stuart was very helpful with everything from sizing to spending time explaining exactly what I would be getting.

If you are thinking about an ANJ-4 sheepskin, I would highly recommend Lost Worlds.

Dave

Here are the pics:

photo_zps1d85bc84.jpg

2_zpsfe5cc7a4.jpg

3_zps004f92df.jpg

4_zpsc6341b71.jpg

5_zpsdb2a8192.jpg

6_zps9a7f1df7.jpg

7_zpsaa08d6f1.jpg

8_zps27ba910e.jpg

9_zpsa4b8b4d8.jpg

10_zps0096345a.jpg

Last edited:

apba1166

A-List Customer
Great. Always wanted one, but just didn't know if I would be able to drive car in one--or even get in the car. I've got a LW suburban sheepskin and that is about as much beast as I can handle. Congrats. They do make great stuff. Hope it stays cold for awhile for you!

Plumbline

One Too Many
I LOVE the ANJ-4 .. it's an AWESOME jacket ..... I have the Aero equiv. and it's a keeper ( which for me says A LOT ) :D

The Goat looks great (I have oilpull horse facings) will be interested to see how it ages.

Wear it well

R

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Thanks everyone for the replies, really appreciated.

I think I finally got my size right at least for Lost Worlds.

I can't wait for more cold weather.

Dave

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Great. Always wanted one, but just didn't know if I would be able to drive car in one--or even get in the car. I've got a LW suburban sheepskin and that is about as much beast as I can handle. Congrats. They do make great stuff. Hope it stays cold for awhile for you!

Thanks.

I would love to see some pics of your Lost Worlds Suburban.

Dave

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Good looking jacket. And it's still cold enough... yeah you're in Jersey.... still cold enough to get some wearage in before Spring.

Worf

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
@nabottle: thanks, I love their Peacoat as well, a great jacket.

@Worf: thanks, yea its cold, but probably not as cold up by you.

Dave

paulgt3

Familiar Face
We are one of the few groups who desperately cling to winter as long as we can and damn the very day that summer dares to come peek around the corner. Then we despise it so while it lingers for so long!!!! I HATE summer with a passion Anyone have a place up in Idaho o the artic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun