Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mulholland Freewheelers : question about sizing in 44

leonnostar

New in Town
Hi there, I've tried a Mulholland Freewheelers jacket in size 42, it was a bit too short overall for me, especially the sleeves. I had measured them and from shoulder to wrist, it was about 63 cm long. I need the sleeves to be at least 65/66cm long.
So my question is: how long are the sleeves for the Mulholland in size 44? I've asked a seller to measure this for me, but surprisingly, in size 44, it says 61cm long from shoulder to wrist. Which I don't understand as it appears to be shorter than the 42 I had tried.
Does this depend on the year the jacket was made?

If some owner of size 44 could enlighten me, it'd be great. Thanks!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Sorry for taking a while.

My Mulholland (size 44) measures as follows:

- Shoulder seam to cuff (straight down, shortest distance): 62cm (24,4")
- Shoulder to cuff (following the outside curve of the sleeve): 68cm (26,8").

FWIW: I am 6´ (183cm) and have neither particularly short nor monkey arms. I don´t find the sleeves too short at all, but I have heard too many complaints about that in the past to dismiss them.

leonnostar

New in Town
Sorry for taking a while.

My Mulholland (size 44) measures as follows:

- Shoulder seam to cuff (straight down, shortest distance): 62cm (24,4")
- Shoulder to cuff (following the outside curve of the sleeve): 68cm (26,8").

FWIW: I am 6´ (183cm) and have neither particularly short nor monkey arms. I don´t find the sleeves too short at all, but I have heard too many complaints about that in the past to dismiss them.
Thanks!
Would you be able to post pictures with a meter?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Attached as requested.

IMG_9215.jpeg
IMG_9214.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
This is production year 2020; sold as new in Q1, 2021.

I know that @Brandrea33 had a Mulholland of 2022 or 2023, and that he sold it due to the sleeves being too short. You may be able to track down his post in the "Classifieds" including measurements.

leonnostar

New in Town
This is production year 2020; sold as new in Q1, 2021.

I know that @Brandrea33 had a Mulholland of 2022 or 2023, and that he sold it due to the sleeves being too short. You may be able to track down his post in the "Classifieds" including measurements.
Thanks a lot for these informations, much appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg