Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marc C, for sure. I think the whole fallout left a bitter taste on the Lounge. It's really a shame.

Tomasso, too; although I wouldn't be surprised if that fella has found another way on under a different handle.

Oh, and I kinda miss Poohbang. That "American Indian" crying was one of the best belly laughs I've had from the interwebz in a while.

Last edited:

Michaelshane

One Too Many
I guess I missed something....

Marc C, for sure. I think the whole fallout left a bitter taste on the Lounge. It's really a shame.

Tomasso, too; although I wouldn't be surprised if that fella has found another way on under a different handle.

Oh, and I kinda miss Poohbang. That "American Indian" crying was one of the best belly laughs I've had from the interwebz in a while.

I sure do miss when it was more hopping around here. Folks like Tomasso really kept things lively. I miss our old frequent contributors. It isn't the same anymore. I still love it here, love the people who are still here, no doubt about that, but it ain't like it used to be. Now, I'm sentimental about a site where people are so frequently sentimental lol

rue

I sure do miss when it was more hopping around here. Folks like Tomasso really kept things lively. I miss our old frequent contributors. It isn't the same anymore. I still love it here, love the people who are still here, no doubt about that, but it ain't like it used to be. Now, I'm sentimental about a site where people are so frequently sentimental lol

Turn that frown upside down young man! ;)

That's where folks like James, Rue and HD come in. :D

:D

Yup, some of the folks I love most here. You're on that list, too, of course.

Mine too :D

It has been quiet, but I think it's just because it's summer or at least I hope.

I shall do my best.

Turn that frown upside down young man! ;)

Mine too :D

It has been quiet, but I think it's just because it's summer or at least I hope.

It does always seem livelier during the cold months. I don't have a life outside the Lounge any time of the year, so here I am lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth