Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Marty M.

Vendor
Crisp.

Great picture Starius. It looks like classic Iowa farm land behind you. You can almost feel that crisp air that you're pictured in.
Marty Mathis

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
The Wingnut said:
But, we're off topic. Here's a shot of me from 3 years ago...done with a webcam and a desk lamp! HAH!

suit_dark.jpg

I'm amazed at what some talented people can do with next to nothing as far as props and equipment goes. Great photograph!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
LOL!

I felt old when the fashions popular when I was in high school (in the '80s) came back in again as "retro". 20 years just evaporated!

Oh goodness! Are you telling me that pastels, parachute pants and that fuzzy Don Johnson look are back? :eusa_doh:

Lee

Starius

Practically Family
Marty M. said:
Great picture Starius. It looks like classic Iowa farm land behind you. You can almost feel that crisp air that you're pictured in.
Marty Mathis

Thank you, Marty.
Yep, it was a sweltering 9 degrees outside. Perfect climate for shutterbugs!
And it is indeed farm land, the structure directly behind me is our old grain silo. (Which, as a child, I always imagined turning it into a home stellar observatory. Ah, what a geek I was [am].)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Starius said:
the structure directly behind me is our old grain silo. (Which, as a child, I always imagined turning it into a home stellar observatory. Ah, what a geek I was [am].)

Now that would be interesting enough to lure me to Iowa in the dead of winter.

Richard

Marty M.

Vendor
New Cap for the lefty (handed that is).

indycop said:
I graduated in 86 so yes I'm old too. Anyway my new jaxon ivy.

PC150077-1.jpg

Graduated in '86 ehh. It's nice to know that the LovelyDeelovely likes older men lol . Great looking cap my friend.
Marty Mathis

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Marc Chavelier and me

I wouldn't normally post here but what the heck.

oviattslounge.jpg

At the Oviatt building in downtown Los Angeles. Marc's asking about the Queen Mary newsreel.

This was Mr. Deckards work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82