Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
1124275433_l.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
Gaige said:

*Sigh* ;) :D

Hey Lolita I'll join the fan club. I think between you, me and Nikki we can keep Gaige a permenent shade of crimson lol.

Matt: That has to be my favorite picture of you. I think you look incredible in it. Just dashing.

Golly the fellas around here are enough to make a gal temporarily forget she's happily married.....

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen, there are plenty of pictures around here which put my humble submissions to shame!

I find myself in awe of the gents here; their suits, hats, sense of style, looks, mannerisms... all of it. I can only hope to match it one day.

The kind words from everyone flatter me... but I feel I have a long way to go, yet. :)

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Barry, Atomic, and Matt~ very handsome pics! Any of you fellas sportin' a lid will make us swoon!

Matt... love the glasses and the ties and pocket squares you choose in shades of red. Very nice! The press/glasses pic is my fave! You really know how to put an ensemble together. I enjoy your input in Classic Style very much.
Nikki

Starius

Practically Family
Gaige said:
Gentlemen, there are plenty of pictures around here which put my humble submissions to shame!

I find myself in awe of the gents here; their suits, hats, sense of style, looks, mannerisms... all of it. I can only hope to match it one day.

The kind words from everyone flatter me... but I feel I have a long way to go, yet. :)

Egad, he's the humble gentleman too!

Curse you Gaige, and the well manners & good looks you rode in on!!

:p

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Starius said:
Egad, he's the humble gentleman too!
Curse you Gaige, and the well manners & good looks you rode in on!!
:p
ROFL!
So uh, when are you going to get your hair cut Starius?[huh]
Nikki

Starius

Practically Family
ohairas said:
ROFL!
So uh, when are you going to get your hair cut Starius?[huh]
Nikki

Haven't decided when yet, but sometime soon I imagine. Did get some good suggestions in that thread to mull over though. I'll let ya know when I do!

;)

Nashoba

One Too Many
Midnight Palace said:
Gaige is killin' us!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr. Deckard is giving a nice run for the money too.

All the fellas here are simply dashing. It's too easy to get lost in this thread...

BegintheBeguine: Fine lookin' Soldier you got there :) What is it about the military men and not smiling? I can't get mine to smile in pictures either....

Nashoba

One Too Many
BegintheBeguine said:
lol He was self-conscious. Don't know who snapped the picture, his webcam or some other soldier. In all his pictures from before his enforced military life he has a doofy grin. [huh]

Yeah, mine gets self-concious. He thinks he has a doofy smile to begin with so he tries to look stoic which just makes him look goofier. lol

leaette

A-List Customer
Matt, you are muy cuto!
You look like someone famous but I can't think of who. I'm not up with the current celeb-gossip.

I wanna be in the Gaige fanclub too! I just admire from afar...I'm supposed to be happily married over here too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe