Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
Now Jack do you honestly think I was sober enough to think this one up on my own.........

hehehehehehe

What a trip that was she showed me all of the sites in vegas

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Visiting Bwaltimore...
baltimore.jpg
[/IMG]

fashion king...
polyester.jpg
[/IMG]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Spitfire said:
Nice going Major Fletch Major...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Are you by any chance related to the other Major Major, who also knows Captain Yosarrian? lol
Nope. Whole different outfit. We're mostly aerial psy ops — leaflet bombing, radioing phony weather reports in German, making pretend air bases out of plywood, that sort of thing. We also secure the cooperation of the local citizenry by airdropping canned coffee to keep the espresso machines going, and trading surplus WAC shoes and stockings to Italian girls.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
The wingcommander salutes major Fletch Major

After fiddeling around with the "get pretty and younger" buttons on photoshop I give you...yet another man in uniform!!!

L1010144-1.jpg

Not in any way competing with Fletch on the titel: Man of the Lounge:eusa_doh:

carter

I'll Lock Up
This is a TERRIFIC thread. I particularly appreciate the shooting suits (too warm for Texas), shawl collar tuxedo and dinner jackets, and a bunch of great vintage neckties. Does anyone have photos of vintage sweaters? My dad had a navy blue boatneck sweater from the 30's and I've been trying to locate one for some time. I may need to have one knitted if I can locate a pattern.

patterson

One of the Regulars
Funny how a guy looks a helluva lot happier in a leather jacket and jeans... Maybe it's just me, but I always feel like somebody is going to put a tag on my toe when I wear a suit... :eek:

That said - just received my dinner jacket from Magnoli for the QM... Very cool... Somehow a tux seems different - though the last time I DID wear one is was a funeral of sorts... ;)

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Spitfire said:
After fiddeling around with the "get pretty and younger" buttons on photoshop I give you...yet another man in uniform!!!

L1010144-1.jpg

Not in any way competing with Fletch on the titel: Man of the Lounge:eusa_doh:
There's room for a few, Wingco...I don't envy you ETO boys all those high altitude ops, but by gad you do wear the kit well.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
This is one of my faves right here... droooool. I shall post a few "oldies" over on the ladies thread.
Nikki

Speedster said:
Well here we go then...

Me on the far right (in the unbashed Homburg) at the shooting range:

thewildbunch3.jpg

I would say it's quite good representation from the Copenhagen Few; Spitfire, BellyTank and me. That's 60 % of the "Danish" loungers. Now we only need Hammelby and Thomasbonilsson to post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82