Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Good stuff.
image.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Texas Pete works for me.
What about Texas Pete Sriracha?
I have that in my collection, and it's okay but just not hot to me.

Lunch usually consists of a protein bar, and coffee.
Or lately I've put extra crunchy peanut butter on a low carb fajita wrap, with organic honey and cinnamon.
Then I microwave it for 15 seconds.
Extra bold coffee from the Keurig to wash it down, in an attempt to keep going a few more hours. ;)

What about Texas Pete Sriracha?
I have that in my collection, and it's okay but just not hot to me.

Lunch usually consists of a protein bar, and coffee.
Or lately I've put extra crunchy peanut butter on a low carb fajita wrap, with organic honey and cinnamon.
Then I microwave it for 15 seconds.
Extra bold coffee from the Keurig to wash it down, in an attempt to keep going a few more hours. ;)

You have to drink the coffee because you sure aren't getting any energy from what you eat. lol lol

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You have to drink the coffee because you sure aren't getting any energy from what you eat. lol lol
Eggs, sausage, low carb fajita wraps, and habanero cheese isn't energy food? :D
Oh sure a protein bar for lunch isn't much, but for dinner I have at least 16oz meat and a vegetable.
Then a snowcone, some sugar free candy, and another low carb wrap with peanut butter and honey.
Most likely I'm only taking in 1100 calories, and burning up quite a bit...getting up to pee from all the coffee. ::lol:

Eggs, sausage, low carb fajita wraps, and habanero cheese isn't energy food? :D
Oh sure a protein bar for lunch isn't much, but for dinner I have at least 16oz meat and a vegetable.
Then a snowcone, some sugar free candy, and another low carb wrap with peanut butter and honey.
Most likely I'm only taking in 1100 calories, and burning up quite a bit...getting up to pee from all the coffee. ::lol:

1100 calories is not even good enough for my 7 year old. lol lol It isn't even good enough for my dog. :p

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I thought that you were supposed to eat at least 1200 calories a day to keep your body losing weight (if that is your goal), or your body thinks you're starving and starts saving all of the calories you eat. I might be confused, though.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
I thought that you were supposed to eat at least 1200 calories a day to keep your body losing weight (if that is your goal), or your body thinks you're starving and starts saving all of the calories you eat. I might be confused, though.

Not sure about dogs, but according to this link,"A human needs at the minimum 1,200 calories, anything below that
comes with consequences. Not only that if you don't eat enough calories when participating in physical activities
it'll only increase your appetite making it a lot more difficult to lose weight. 1400-1500 is suggested since you'll
be using a lot of energy & eating 6 small meals a day. Eating quality & healthy foods."

[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fanswers.yahoo.com%2Fquestion%2Fi ndex%3Fqid%3D20100531214934AAdUOjz&ei=sSZWVbu0NsnJsAWf6YCwBg&usg=AFQjCNGvFtELPLb8XGjxyPI-vbdKgW-k0Q&sig2=bCRhVYGHIi5uqTwKds_LMg&bvm=bv.93564037,d.b2w&cad=rjt[/video]

Not sure about dogs, but according to this link,"A human needs at the minimum 1,200 calories, anything below that
comes with consequences. Not only that if you don't eat enough calories when participating in physical activities
it'll only increase your appetite making it a lot more difficult to lose weight. 1400-1500 is suggested since you'll
be using a lot of energy & eating 6 small meals a day. Eating quality & healthy foods."

[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fanswers.yahoo.com%2Fquestion%2Fi ndex%3Fqid%3D20100531214934AAdUOjz&ei=sSZWVbu0NsnJsAWf6YCwBg&usg=AFQjCNGvFtELPLb8XGjxyPI-vbdKgW-k0Q&sig2=bCRhVYGHIi5uqTwKds_LMg&bvm=bv.93564037,d.b2w&cad=rjt[/video]

it also depends on your frame and body type. My nutritionist keeps me between 1700 and 1800 calories a day. I would be a 98 pound weakling with 1000 calories a day. lol lol

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My "zone" for calorie is 1340, based on my weight loss/maintenance goals and exercise. Hubby's is near 1600. Really stinks when he can have extra ice cream, and I can't. :(

Truck fries......there's a taco truck that makes the rounds downtown that I catch up with from time to time. Truck fries are like a plate of loaded nachos, only they load everything on top of a big pile of French fries instead of chips. Mmmmm.

They were out of orange flavor Jarritos, so I tried a grapefruit flavor instead (it was all they had). Must remember not to do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg